I am really excited to announce that I not only am a new employee, but I have a motorized vehicle to get to work! Wooohoo! Who knows what more good news lies around the corner. :) I really don't know what to expect, other than I am being launched headfirst into the world of retail. Hopefully I won't have to be fished out any time soon. On another note, I will have to be fished out of my school schedule. Multiple friends have wisely suggested I hit up Hermione for her time bending apparatus, but until I figure out how to step out of muggle world, I'm going to have to straighten this all out. It seems I have early release in the middle of the day, which really seems the best of my poor little schedule's problems. Once my classes seem to stop defying chronological order, my next task is to overcome my fear of AP CALCULUS. You see, just the thought of it leaves me trembling in my boots. :( I keep telling myself that June 4th really isn't that far away. Cannot wait to speed through this year and join the ranks of the high school graduates. No hard feelings Westview, it's just that while I stood in line for registration for 30 plus minutes, I couldn't help but notice how many vapid girls I was surrounded by. Not to sound too high and mighty, but I really didn't want to hear that you kissed each other at the party last night, or that you died your hair platinum blonde while in Sweden. Those were actual conversations btw.
Now that I've gotten all that teen angst out of my system, I am looking forward to the week ahead. Vampire Weekend anyone? :D This time I'll be seeing them with much better company if you catch my drift. Time to stop associating the poor guys with a bittersweet memory. Picturing my mother rocking out to Horchata brings a smile to my face already.
"They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." -Andy Warhol
No comments:
Post a Comment