Oliver and Red :]

Oliver and Red  :]

Saturday, December 11, 2010

top notch

Recently I have experienced some unexpected happenings. From an unexpected letter to even more unexpected events, life certainly hasn't been boring. First of all, getting a letter in the mail informing you that you have been awarded eighty thousand dollars, is a GOOD FEELING. One of the colleges I am considering offered me a merit scholarship of 20000 dollars a year. That covers about half their tuition, but man I was shocked to be offered that much money without having to enter a scholarship contest or anything. Whew! I feel like I was over-stressing about this whole college thing.  *knock on wood* It seems like what I really should be focusing on is what exactly I want to do. Hopefully the upcoming rotations in health careers will help shed some light on that. The weeks ahead are full of excitement, and this year has taken an unexpected turn into a stream of exciting surprises. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment